Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A breather (& of Aywas).

My week of setting personal projects aside to work on an online community in a team for little prizes and communication's sake is over (as of January 22nd), and I'll admit, that week was fun, not to mention I did talk to others. Thankfully I've been able to write during that week, although all writing was related to the site. Nonetheless, the week allowed me to retain some work ethic. One piece, a short story, written for the week-long activity seemed bland and forced at first, but as I continued to write it, the intentional idea morphed into a mutilated beast that I enjoyed tackling and reigning. And damn did I dominate that beast. In all seriousness the story had a nice ideological cycle, so once I polish it, I'll post it here.

I'll also go ahead and throw in all other writing related to that site (no the first piece of April 2010, God forbid that waste of 2k words) to fill in space because my thoughts are all over the place right now. They need to be straightened and organized before I make any moves, not to mention there are little loose threads hanging all around me that need to be tied up.

No comments:

Post a Comment