Saturday, January 1, 2011

Greetings!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2011 turns out to be a fantastic year for all of us!

From here on, this will be my blog. If anything, it's more personal than commercial. Here I plan to post any short story snippets, writing exercises, thoughts on general matters, rants that aren't self-centered pointless angsts, or any other miscellanea that crosses my path. Art might be included, but not likely since I'm not a great artists. Another advantage of using a personal blog for me is to keep track of my own progress and growth. Story-wise, it's easier for me to post shorter works here (that aren't seriously considered at least) and send links to friends and anyone else without the use of deviantART. For the record, many aspects of that site disappoint me.

This won't be updated every day since my life isn't that exciting, but it will be updated often enough to satisfy me, meaning I won't leave the blog neglected for more than a week. I do not care who chooses to follow me, but I would rather have readers and commenters following me rather than people who follow for the thrill of it (something I've never understood).

So, quick things about me. I love to write, and I have one central story idea circling in my head with many characters, some needing to be more developed. Those might me the main characters you see in this story. Secondly, I love my music, and I wish my music interests were wider. Bands I like are listed in my profile, thank God, because there are too many to list in this. I am opinionated in certain ways, but I am not apt to judge people unless they reveal their ugly sides to me more often than the better side.

Lastly, and not very importantly, I am a bit obsessed with creepypasta at the moment. My favorite is Candle Cove for the strikingly strange concept of nostalgia and our memories fooling us. I do not know why, it was just the only one that left me unsettled by the time I went to sleep. By far the most amusing for me is Slender Man, who I know for sure isn't real, but is fun nonetheless. As far as videos are concerned, I am caught up with Marble Hornet's, almost caught up with Tribe Twelve's, and have yet to start Everyman Hybrid's.

This introduction sounds too formal, but I promise I will not be as annoying in the rest of my entries. At least, I hope not. But everyone is both loved and hated, so I should not be too concerned. Sorry for being such a bore, but this is my long, lengthy way of saying hello, and that I am eager to start seriously blogging. You can call me Jayy (or Sinny, depending on how you're linked here).

No comments:

Post a Comment