Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A baby step.

Some info that may or may not be necessary.
What some of these first posts will be are just me posting some short writing exercises or stories pertaining to one universe in my mind. For blunt's sake, I'm calling it my little "Heartfelt Folly" project, which is the main story's pending title I gave to it months ago. The idea was conceived on June 5th, 2009 and has evolved a lot since then. I even have the very first section that I wrote up when deeply motivated and the first horrible pages. I'm putting the idea of a longer story to rest until I plug up some glaring plotholes, so until them, I'm developing the characters more since the story is planned to focus more on characters.

But anyway, I've tried out a few exercises with these characters along with short stories. I'm posting them here because I'd like some link to them to show people in case they want to see how I write (or read more about the characters). It's also nice to keep them stored somewhere in case my computer crashes (like it possibly has now, even) and/or if I lose my flash drive (which has been too near and all too possible).

I'm going to start posting them day by day starting tomorrow, approximately sixteen months after the idea was conceived. After that, I hope to have other things like thoughts posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment